Sport: Padel (indoor courts)
Format: Padel Tournament with Socials
Date: Tuesday 21st February 2023
Venue: Stratford Padel Club, E15 2AE
Time: Padel 5pm-7pm, Socials 7pm-8pm
Prize: Two night stay at top Croatian boutique hotel
Spot Prize: Padel Kit by Slazenger
Level of Play: All Levels Welcome
What’s Included: Tournament, Meal & All Court Tennis Club T-Shirt
You’ll enjoy a dynamic format of match play during this two hour tournament, hosted by former professional tennis player and Padel enthusiast Lewis Burton along with prominent LTA Coach and owner of the Progress Tour, Barry Fulcher. Players will be formed into teams for dynamic match play in a round robin format, ending in final rounds. Join us for an event organised with razor-sharp precision where you will feel like a true Padel pro!
Following the tournament, guests will enjoy a splendid social, dining on tapas and paella to close out the evening, all covered by the cost of your ticket.
– Players can enter alone or as a pair
– All players will be rated as players A or B
– Players will be put into groups of four
– Teams will always play first match together and will then flip to play with member of opposition
– Teams will play best to 10 points (every point counts!)
– Players are then rated 1st to 4th in their group (for both A & B seperately)
– This format will decide teams for knockout phase (1st place A vs 1st place B etc.)
– Fixed partners for knockout rounds
– Knockout teams play best to 15 points
Play Padel in London to win an exciting getaway in Croatia
The lucky tournament winners will each receive a two-night stay for two people at The Melegran Hotel, in the Croatian coastal town of Rovinj. Included in the winners package will be access to complimentary bicycle hire, complimentary private parking and parking transfer, evening cocktails at the hotel bar and priority consideration for room requests. Guests will enjoy being in the heart of the old town at the most visited Croatian city (yes, more than Dubrovnik,) exploring cobbled streets and sampling the restaurants, bars, shops and beaches.
*To be used before the 10 July 2023.