An Amateur Tennis Tournament for the Ages…
The Chairman’s Grass Court Tournament
Friday 11th to Sunday 13th of June
Ready to plug back into the golden age of amateur tennis? June is fast approaching, the grass court season is almost upon us, and we’d love to see you at the All Court Tennis Club’s grass court event this June. The All Court Tennis Club is a global lifestyle community of passionate, active tennis players, and we thrive on throwing fun, competitive events in honour of the great game.
We are working hand in hand with the team at Stoke Park to ensure that our event will be fully Covid compliant.
So dig out those whites and read on:
So what’s included?
Tennis Courts, Masterclass, Tournament: We have 5 pristine grass courts and 3 indoor courts for your playing pleasure and an expert and seasoned Racquets Director to make sure we’re playing challenging matches in an interesting format, together with a warm up masterclass and an opt-in planned pro-am.
Rooms: The ticket price includes 2 nights’ accommodation in the 5-star resort and iconic English country retreat, Stoke Park; home of James Bond when he’s battling Goldfinger on the golf course, Daniel Craig as a gangster in Layer Cake and the cast of Bridget Jones’ Diary!
Nourishment: The ticket will include breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, an ‘al fresco’ group dinner on Saturday evening (Covid compliant of course) and an ‘al fresco’ group lunch on the Sunday.
We curate teams of 4 – 6 players, playing in a predominantly doubles format. Women and men are equally welcome so that we can format some mixed doubles as well. For those with stamina, we will look to throw in championship tie-break singles!
Rest assured there will be enough tennis for all. It’s our job to ensure that each team has the right number, mix of players and skill levels for an entertaining and challenging 3 days of tennis.
How will it work?
Morning: A doubles masterclass with some special guests and Wimbledon pros.
Afternoon: The team tournament kicks off with a resounding bang now that you’re all warmed up and have got your eye in.
Evening: Teams do their own thing at the hotel’s restaurants, strategize over the next day’s draw, or hit the bar and talk about that serve & volley point …
All Day: Full days play followed by a pro-am that members can opt into, team up with some top British Wimbledon and Davis Cup pros and help raise funds for our charity partner for the event, Bright Ideas for Tennis. You can read more about the fantastic work this charity does here.
For those not participating in the pro-am and with some petrol left in the tank, throw in some tie-break tens singles to finish the day. G&Ts for everyone else.
Evening: All Court Tennis Club Dinner.
Finals morning (all teams will be playing for their spot), followed by an All Court Tennis Club late lunch and prize-giving.
Please read on for further details and add-ons of the event.
If you haven’t registered, please do so now and grab your place at what promises to be an exciting annual event in the heart of the grass court season and English countryside, just outside London.
Play, Stay & Support Package.
Come alone or bring your non-playing partner or family member for an extra £70.
Total Alone: £1,100
Add Plus One: £70
Decide to come and room with another player in the event.
Price per Player: £650
Play but Don’t Stay Package.
Total for One Player: £550
Add Plus One (Non-Player): £140
More great benefits included in your ticket price:
- 25% discount on the joining fee across all Stoke Park memberships for health and racquets.
- Between 35%-55% discount on golf green fees at this top 100 of World Golf Course over the weekend. On Friday, you will pay only £100.00 and Saturday it will be £110.00.
- Adult Training: we can assist you with booking the following types of classes with Stoke Park’s instructors for players to warm up or non-players to work out! Boxing Circuits; Insanity; Cycle Studio; Dance Fusion; Fitness Yoga; Aqua Fitness (Pool); Pilates; Body Combat; Stretch & Relax; Strength & Sweat. (Please note that guests need to make the bookings when booking a room. All classes are Covid compliant and therefore may be limited in numbers)
- Children’s Training: Street Dance; Yoga (10yrs + ); Kickboxing; Supervised Gym Sessions.
- Kids Club
- Padel Courts: Stoke Park is the first 5 Star Hotel to have Padel courts in the UK. With advanced notice, we can arrange with Stoke Park that members or their guests or children have a session on the Padel courts