Venue: Puente Romano Resort, Marbella
Dates: Either 21st – 26th October 2019 or 28th October – 2nd November 2019
Format: Academy with family or friends at a world-class 5-star resort that has it all.
Welcome to The Ascotian Club’s tennis academy at Puente Romano, one of the world’s most sought-after beach resorts, which boasts a nobu restaurant, a Six Senses Spa, beach restaurants and its own golf course, all within a village setting. Ascotian Members can indulge in the spa and wellness facilities, enjoy the open air courtyard (perfect for cocktails and catch ups), botanical gardens, world famous tennis courts, and 14 different restaurants.
The Puente Romano Tennis Club is one of the most exclusive Clubs in Europe that has hosted great tennis events such as the Davis Cup as well as renowned ATP and WTA tournaments.
Included in Program:
- 6 days/ 20 hours of tennis instruction (10 hours of group camp and 10 hours of additional clinic, tournaments and other fun events)
- Camp pictures, awards and gifts
- Camp welcome cocktail, closing awards and other social functions
- 10% discount on the best rate available for accommodation at Puente Romano Marbella
- Access to the water area at the Six Senses Spa in the hotel and complimentary massage.*
- Green fee at the fabulous Puente Romano golf course
- Access to the Owners Club (an exclusive club only for members)
- Branded polo shirt with the Ascotian and Puente Romano logo.*
*1 unit per person per program.
**Maximum 12 players. Minimum 7 days advance notice.