The French Open – Play and Watch … the best in the world.
Friday 20th May – Sunday 22nd May
Will Nadal pocket yet another French Open title at Roland Garros this year? If so, he will extend his Grand Slam record to 22 over nearest rivals Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic.
Join us on the first day of the tournament for a VIP experience where you can enjoy the very best tennis whilst wining and dining in a box on the Philippe-Chatrier court.
Our Roland Garros Hospitality packages includes:
- A bespoke welcome at the Roland-Garros stadium by a VIP gate and a fast line
- A Roland-Garros’ branded souvenir gift
- Access to the Orangerie area and its beautiful terrace
- A French gastronomic lunch served in the Orangerie; a charming historical building, two minutes away from the centre court
- Access to the matches of the day session from 10am on the court Philippe-Chartrier
- First category seats in tribune Cochet
- Access to all of the annexe courts on open-seating.
If the thought of watching the greats compete inspires you to pick up your racquet, then please join us first at the Tennis Club de Paris on Friday and Saturday afternoon for a game of tennis including a Masterclass with our very own French Ambassador and tennis pro Antoine Benneteau.
On Friday, after you’ve wound-down from showing us what you’ve got on court, join us for dinner at the Tennis Club de Paris. And on Saturday, join us again at the tennis club for a light lunch before an afternoon session on the courts, finishing off with a cocktail soirée.
The All Court Tennis Club have partnered up with The Hoxton hotel, a grand 18th Century residence in Paris with plentiful Parisian flair. We are offering our members the best accommodation at discounted rates with added member’s benefits.
Please contact us below if you’re interested in booking a room and we would be happy to assist.
Places at this event are limited, so please let us know if you would like to join us by clicking on one of the buttons below.
Please note: Lunch and Dinner at the Club is included in the ticket.
Accommodation is not included.